Tuesday, June 2, 2015

#Iamconfused?

Assalamualaikum..

         Well suddenly tears fell from my eyes, and I don't even know why. It hurts so bad. Ngilu tetiba. Pedih sama. Felt so hard to let go. It's me who's on the wrong track. It's me who's not controlling myself. I hate this kinda situation. Where I'm at guilt and at the same time I don't wanna be so. Hopes again. Sure do I hope we share the same hope but thats kinda hurt. I need to stay put for the pause. Its weekdays and I shouldn't actually. (_ _") What the heck that I'm doing? (_ _") Sure I am not ready for any of this. Ergh. I should've stop a long time ago but I didn't.. And theres must be something behind all this. I hope so. I really need my hati keras kering ala gurun zaman dulu-2. Awat dok jiwang karat reput sangat taktau? (_ _") Haishhooooo kaycee. Kuat sikit. Toksah dok merepek tak tentu hala sangat. Fokus on finishing whats first. Folio ada dua ketoi. Mau dok beringat sama. Kbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kata2 hikmat dari anda???