Tuesday, December 22, 2015

#RandomRubidium

"Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved"

"'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not and who I am"

"Mungkin kita tak bersama, itu takdirnya
Tak mengapa asal kau bahagia
Biar aku mencintaimu biar tiada siapa yang tahu
Biar aku mencintaimu dalam diam ataupun bisu

I'm sorry but I love you
I'm sorry if I miss you
Even if I can't have you
You know I'll always be there for you"

"'Cause I miss your body and soul so strong
That it takes my breath away
And I breath you into my heart
And I pray for the strength to stand today

'Cause I love you whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
And you know my heart is by your side"

"You used to be my medicine
And baby can't you see you're breaking me down?
You had me in a minute but where are you now?
A long gone girl is crying in the wind
And I don't know the state you're in

This is heartache
Though it's hard to take
Can we do this face to face?
This is heartache
But it's not giving up
If you're still in love with me
Just walk, just walk on into grace"

"I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches"

"Through all the dudes that came by
And all the nights that you'd cry.
Girl, I was there right by your side.
How could I tell you I loved you
When you were so happy
With some other guy?

Now I realize you were the only one
It's never too late to show it.
Grow old together,
Have feelings we had before
When we were so innocent."

"Cause I don't wanna be alone 
Living life all on my own 
I don't wanna live my life in isolation
Filled with empty decorations
Cause I wanna be with people that I know
Who will do the things I do 
Making all my dreams come true
I don't recognize the shadows on my door
Although I've seen them all before
Because the only thing I really want is to be with you."

"He stares so politely
I'm best behaving when he's walking with me, walking with me
Oh, he likes taking photos in black and white
They're upon his walls, on his walls

No I'm not prepared, no I'm not prepared
My heart's beating really fast, really fast
But I wanna go there, but I wanna go there
Let's walk a little further, you know I wanna be here"

"So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time"

"I used to be so tough.
Never really gave enough.
And then you caught my eye.
Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike.

Look at me now. I’m falling.
I can’t even talk, still stuttering.
This ground of mine keeps shaking
Oh oh oh. Now...

All I want to be, yeah, all I ever want to be
Yeah, yeah, is somebody to you."



               "I pray to be only yours."


Haha, these are song lyrics that are frequently played in my days. Much reasons, nothing to be shared. Have fun finding what songs they are, if you are interested. Haha, thanks sebab sudi singgah blog, doakan saya dapat straight A+ SPM (: Amin. 

I am hurt, I am sad, I am never truly yours, I get it, thanks. (: and, goodbye. Out of sight, out of mind. Semoga berjaya dunia akhirat, and I hope that I will never run into you someday before I am truly ready. Kuch Kuch Hota Hei really.

2 comments:

  1. Pagi2 bute post? Isy isy isy. Hmm ade certain je lyric yg ak cam. Yg laen x sure la. Anyway, the last part is referring to? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Referring to the one yang kau nak tumbuk tu :3

      Delete

Kata2 hikmat dari anda???