Friday, March 4, 2016

#resultspm2015

I just hoped that you're there when I wanted to rant about today. My results're fine, alhamdulillah. But so many other things happen that I wanna tell you, I wanna share 'em with you. But then, I forgot. Yep. I'd forgotten that you have your responsibilities to fulfil. Other things to take care of. You have your explainations. My bad. And I'm broken into pieces like hell bcs of myself. Don't make today as another bad mark? Na. It already had left bad markS. Yay for me. Tired of crying. Thanks for caring. I won't bother asking you anything anymore after this. Maybe I'll just send some goodnight wishes. Thanks. I can't be fine, you know? 3rd of March left scars. A lot.

4 comments:

  1. "And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein,"

    50:16

    Stop crying on the bed. Start crying on the right place. Stop finding the one because The Only One have been there for you from the start. I hope this does help you my fellow sister :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, whoever you are dearest anon. May Allah showers you with His great Blessings. Amin.

      Delete

Kata2 hikmat dari anda???